Sunday, October 16, 2011

Butterfly!


These another casual outfits, I used to wore clothes like this if i’m going to the mall or hangin’ out with my friends. umm aaand yesss, i really love skinny jeans, jegging, etc. pants like this make me look a bit thin haha a little deceive other people, right? :p




first moment i’ll explain why this time the name of my look is Butterfly. you can see what i held from early photos? yes, it’s a butterfly ornament, thats in my house curtain hehe make my picture a little more focused to the ornament butterfly


okaaay, let's see the details.
blue vest: yuan shop
cropped lady: Cache Cache
Socks: Payless

you only need to click the name of the store which I wrote, and you will go directly into their webstore


ohh! and don't forget to hype this looks on


btw, I want to see your casual outfits! let me see, pleaseee... you only need to send the name of your blog, and your blog is definitely an existing looks your casual outfits!!

make your looks was inspiration to me and others.

thanks sooo muchhhh guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment